INOmini 223 features AGC with gated and windowed gain, 3 adjustable dynamic range compression bands with selectable crossover and variable EQ and narrow lookahead peak control. Pre-emphasis, with its own protection limitation, and overshoot controlled output filtering are individually and specifically adapted to the selected service.
- Ideal for: AM USA / NRSC, AM worldwide, short wave, FM monophonic USA / Euro, TIS and SCA analogue
- Easy configuration of the menu / jog-wheel from the front panel
- Performs AGC, 3-band compression, peak control and output filter specific to the selected application
- User adjustable compression, EQ, limitation and program density
- The DSP "lookahead" limitation offers tight peak control without clipping
- The USB connector allows quick firmware updates in the field
- Headphone jack
- Operating modes
- NRSC-compliant asymmetric AM processing with 10 kHz, 9 kHz, 7 kHz and 5 kHz cutoff (9-pin Cauer)
- Asymmetric AM processing TIS with 5 kHz cutoff (9-pole Cauer)
- FM processing (monophonic) with pre-emphasis of 75μs / 50μs and 15kHz cutoff (7-pole Cauer).
- SCA processing with uniform 5kHz cutoff (6th order Butterworth)
- Frequency response
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.1 dB in PROOF and Studio modes; all specialised applications comply with the specified cutting characteristics.
0.02% THD in PROOF mode.
Better than 72dB below the limited ceiling level measured by an appropriate deenphasis network.
Program line input
Active balanced analogue input (XLR), accepts nominal line levels between -20dBu and +20dBu.
Program line output
Active-Balance (XLR) provides output levels between -15dBu and + 12dBu corresponding to 100% modulation; 200 ohm resistive source. A switch under the top cover inserts a 20 dB pad into the output for transmitters requiring a low level input.
3.5 ms - 4.5 ms, depending on the application selected.
Front panel (TRS) 3.5 mm.
Connect the front panel for firmware updates.
Input / Output / AGC Gain / Compression / Limitation
Flashing indication on the front panel of audio loss and AGC out of range.
12 V DC at 200 mA (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial); switching in-line power supply included.
An optional rack adapter mounts one, two or three INOmini size units in a standard 19" 1U rack space.
Dimensions and weight
1.6 "H x 5.5" W x 5.5 "D 4 lbs. Shipping Weight