MICROPHONESENNHEISER E835 MICROPHONE
Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
- Dimensions Ø 48 x 180 mm
- XLR-3 connector
- Frequency response (microphone) 40 - 16000 Hz
- Dynamic transducer (microphone) principle
- Weight 330 g
- Cardioid sampling model
- Free field sensitivity, no load (1kHz) 2.7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 350 Ω
- Termination impedance min. 1000 Ω
- Weight without cable 330 g
Stage microphone, designed to play under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving up and off axis during performance. Gentle increase in presence for uniform tonal response ensures clarity and projection. The minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer or further away from the capsule.
- Industry leader with 10-year warranty! All parts and labor are covered. *
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and voice
- Cuts through the high levels of the stage
- Clear reproduction with high presence
- Constant sound quality (variable distances, off-axis displacement)
- Manages high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolate the handling noise, the hum compensation coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Robust metal housing