Inovonics 674 INOMini
AM Broadcast Monitor/Receiver
The INOmini 674 is Inovonics’ second-generation, small form-factor AM broadcast receiver for professional applications.
It serves admirably as a ‘confidence monitor,’ and includes alarms to indicate transmission problems. At the same time it can deliver a high-quality audio feed for program distribution throughout the broadcast facility.
The INOmini 674 is easily programmed to tune the western-hemisphere broadcast band with 10kHz channel spacing, or the European-standard 9kHz-spaced band. It provides adjustable balanced analog and AES digital audio outputs along with local alarm ‘tallies.’
- The INOmini 674 is a sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) receiver for standard AM broadcasts.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation with a large color-LCD display. Critical system menus are hidden.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs have separately-adjustable levels and may be used simultaneously.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate Carrier Loss and Audio Program Loss.
- All receiver setup parameters are held in non-volatile memory.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
520kHz – 1710kHz in 10kHz steps, or 531kHz – 1611kHz in 9kHz steps
Transformer-isolated 50Ω (F) input; a passive outdoor loop antenna is optionally available.
10µV for 50dB S/N; 1mV for 60dB S/N
Selectable: 6kHz, 4kHz, 3kHz, 2kHz (approx. –6dB point)
0µs (flat) or NRSC ‘truncated’ 75µs
Program Audio Outputs
Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right (dual-mono) outputs are adjustable from -15dBu to +15dBu in 0.2dB steps.
AES Digital (XLR) output at 44.1kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.2dB steps.
Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level.
Front-Panel Red-Flashing Alarms
Alarm threshold is adjustable between 0dB and –30dB, and the alarm delay interval is adjustable between OFF and 120 seconds.
Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the RF signal level display.
Alarm “Tallies”: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity.
The front-panel mini-USB port allows the quick uploading of firmware updates when issued.
12VDC at 275mA; a universal 90 - 240 VAC inline switching power supply is included with the INOmini 674 receiver.
An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space. The 674 also may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws.
Size and Weight
1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight libbre.