679 INOmini RECIVITORE FM-HD RADIO
- The INOmini 679 is a sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) radio that receives standard FM analog and FM/HD Radio broadcasts.
- Stays on-mode and on-channel through signal and power loss; does not blend between FM and HD.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation with a large LCD display. Accurate, hi-res metering shows RF signal and audio levels, RBDS/PAD data and reception metrics. Critical system menus are hidden.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate HD Reception Loss, Low Signal and Audio Loss.
- ‘Split Mode’ audio monitoring aids transmission diversity delay setup.
- The LCD displays RSSI, SNR, Cd/No, Multipath and HD Level metrics to help with receive antenna alignment.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
87.5MHz – 107.9MHz in 100kHz steps
HD Radio™ Channels
Selectable HD1 through HD8
10dBμV for 50dB monaural-FM S/N
- FM: ±1dB, 30Hz – 15kHz; de-emphasis is menu-selectable for 75μs or 50μs
- HD Radio™: ±0.25dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
FM Stereo Modes
Stereo / Stereo Auto-Blend / Forced-Mono
RDS Fields Displayed
PI (and call), C/T, PTY, PTYN, PS, RT, RT+1, RT+2
HD Radio Channels
Selectable HD1 through HD8
HD Pad Fields Displayed
HD Name/Slogan, HD PTY, FCC ID, HD Artist, HD
Title, HD Album, HD Genre, Primary Service Mode, Coded Mode, Transmit
Gain, Transmit Blend Control
Program Audio Outputs
Balanced Analog: (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from –15dBu to +15dBu in 0.2dB steps.
(XLR) output at 44.1kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.2dB steps.
(3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level.
Front-Panel Red-Flashing Alarms
• HD Loss: Fixed metrics determine loss of HD Radio reception.
• Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the FM carrier level display.
• Audio Loss: Alarm responds to monitored service (FM or HD Radio).
Alarm threshold is adjustable between 0dB and –40dB, and the alarm delay interval is adjustable between OFF and 120 seconds.
• Alarm “Tallies”: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity.
The front-panel mini-USB port allows the quick uploading of firmware updates when issued.
12VDC at 335mA; a universal 90-240 VAC inline switching power supply is included with the INOmini 679 receiver.
An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space. The Inovonics 679 also may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws.
Size and Weight
1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs./2kg shipping weight