Inovonics - INOmini 679 FM/HD Radio Monitor/Receiver
The INOmini 679 is Inovonics' third generation receiver for monitoring FM and HD radio broadcasts in FM band, which demodulates both analog FM radio channels and HD1-HD8 digital channels for security monitoring.
FM RBDS and HD Radio PAD data can be recalled to be displayed on the front panel LCD screen.
Strictly for professional applications, it does not intentionally merge between analog FM simulcast and HD1 as a consumer radio.
Tuning and mode preferences are stored in memory, and all settings are restored after a power-on cycle.
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
679 INOmini RECIVITORE FM-HD RADIO
- The INOmini 679 is a sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) radio that receives standard FM analog and FM/HD Radio broadcasts.
- Stays on-mode and on-channel through signal and power loss; does not blend between FM and HD.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation with a large LCD display. Accurate, hi-res metering shows RF signal and audio levels, RBDS/PAD data and reception metrics. Critical system menus are hidden.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate HD Reception Loss, Low Signal and Audio Loss.
- ‘Split Mode’ audio monitoring aids transmission diversity delay setup.
- The LCD displays RSSI, SNR, Cd/No, Multipath and HD Level metrics to help with receive antenna alignment.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
87.5MHz – 107.9MHz in 100kHz steps
HD Radio™ Channels
Selectable HD1 through HD8
10dBμV for 50dB monaural-FM S/N
- FM: ±1dB, 30Hz – 15kHz; de-emphasis is menu-selectable for 75μs or 50μs
- HD Radio™: ±0.25dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
FM Stereo Modes
Stereo / Stereo Auto-Blend / Forced-Mono
RDS Fields Displayed
PI (and call), C/T, PTY, PTYN, PS, RT, RT+1, RT+2
HD Radio Channels
Selectable HD1 through HD8
HD Pad Fields Displayed
HD Name/Slogan, HD PTY, FCC ID, HD Artist, HD
Title, HD Album, HD Genre, Primary Service Mode, Coded Mode, Transmit
Gain, Transmit Blend Control
Program Audio Outputs
Balanced Analog: (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from –15dBu to +15dBu in 0.2dB steps.
(XLR) output at 44.1kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.2dB steps.
(3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level.
Front-Panel Red-Flashing Alarms
• HD Loss: Fixed metrics determine loss of HD Radio reception.
• Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the FM carrier level display.
• Audio Loss: Alarm responds to monitored service (FM or HD Radio).
Alarm threshold is adjustable between 0dB and –40dB, and the alarm delay interval is adjustable between OFF and 120 seconds.
• Alarm “Tallies”: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity.
The front-panel mini-USB port allows the quick uploading of firmware updates when issued.
12VDC at 335mA; a universal 90-240 VAC inline switching power supply is included with the INOmini 679 receiver.
An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space. The Inovonics 679 also may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws.
Size and Weight
1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs./2kg shipping weight