RVR Elettronica 150 watt FM Transmitter / FM Exciter with build in stereo generator and with build in RDS encoders as an option. Comes as well with a GSM remote control option.
PRIMARY APPLICATION: high quality at a very attractive price.Ideal for use as exciters in compact and modular system.
HARDWARE FEATURES: compact, non-deformable and light thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units only.
USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which ensure high efficiency across the bandwidth.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance.
INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analogue audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals.
RDS APPLICATION: built-in RDS encoder with UECP standard functions (option).
REMOTE CONTROL: built-in telemetry system via GSM modem, battery and battery charger or via WEB or via SNMP (option).
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
Technical specifications - TEX150LCD/S
1. On the front panel, by means a user-friendly graphic
interface, all the diagnostic and control parameters
are displayed (frequency, output power,
2. Adjustable power output from 0 to 150 W with any
VSWR conditions, thanks to FOLD-BACK control of
both forward and reflected power.
3. Power supply multi-voltage from 80 to 260 V directly
4. Meets or exceeds all FCC and CCIR requirements.
5. Low cost with high performance.
6. Composed of only 4 modules easily replaceable,
allowing the realignment of equipment with almost
total absence of adjustments.
7. SMD technology circuits for maximum reliability and
minimum encumbrance with optimum signal routing.
8. Available with 2 SCA/RDS input connectors.
9. Main parameters available also on terminal board for
10.Built-in stereo coder with high performance
- Weight: 8.5 Kg
- Dimensions: 1 Rack Unit (484 x 351 x 44 mm)
- AC Main: 110 / 220 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Consumption: 10 VA
AUDIO INPUT (1 and 2)
- Connector Type: XLR female el. bal.
- Max Input Level: + 20 dBu
- Level adjust: + / - 10 dB
- Impedance: 10 K
- Connector Type: XLR male el. bal.
- Max Output Level: + 20 dBu
- Ouput Levels: 0, + 6 dBu (internal setting)
- Impedance: 100 K
'DRAW' OUTPUTS / UNBAL INPUTS
- Connector Type: Pin RCA
- Level: The same as XLR inputs and output
- Purpose: Unbal. mirror of XLR inputs and output
- Linearity: ± 0,1 dB 10 Hz ÷ 100 kHz
- Noise: < - 90 dB (DIN Noise)
- Crosstalk L to R: < - 80 dB @ 1 kHz
AUDIO DETECTING STAGE
- Threshold: Adjustable, - 20 dB ÷ - 60 dB
- Detection delay: From a few seconds to a few minutes
REMOTE CONTROL INTERFACE
- Connector type: DB 25 p female
- Devices: 5 relays, 10 photocouplers