637 INOmini AM SiteStreamer radio monitor with Web Interface: 520kHz - 1710kHz in 10kHz steps or 531kHz - 1611kHz in 9kHz steps
The Station Rotation™ feature permits monitoring of station presets by ‘round robin’ sequencing of up to 30 stations - each with its specific alarm parameters.
The INOmini 637 SiteStreamer™ is a Web-enabled medium-wave AM broadcast receiver for remote signal monitoring. Installed at a broadcast transmitter site, or at any remote location with an Internet connection, the unit streams audio from single or multiple (sequenced) off-air sources, or from a hard-wired program audio feed, back to any computer, tablet or mobile device.
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
The browser-accessed Web Interface enables remote tuning and source switching, displays audio levels, and allows setup and display of alarm logs. The SiteStreamer™ also dispatches instant email or text message alarm notifications selectively to multiple personnel.
- Monitor AM broadcasts from any remote point
- BandScanner™ shows a spectrum plot of all or part of the AM Broadcast band.
- ‘Station Rotation’ can monitor multiple station presets by ‘round robin’ sequencing, each with its specific alarm parameters.
- AES digital AUX input can monitor hardwired audio program feeds (A/B between source and air).
- Full dynamic browser support of all operating features, including audio streaming, through the dynamic Web Interface
- Sends instant error messages via email or SMS text; logs signal and audio loss
- Easy setup and operation; full SNMP support
- Email/SMS error messaging; SNMP support
- Headphone jack
520kHz to 1710Hz in 10kHz steps or 531kHz to 1611kHz in 9kHz steps
Isolated F connector accepts a passive outdoor loop antenna (not included, optionally available)
≤100μV for 40dB SNR with 6kHz BW
Selectable (–6dB): 6kHz, 4kHz, 3kHz, 2kHz
Program Line Input
Active-balanced (XLR) stereo left/right or dual-monaural analog AUX inputs with menu-selectable +4dBu or –10dBu nominal reference levels. Local and remote switching between off-air and AUX line-in feeds.
Front-panel (TRS) 3.5mm
LAN (RJ45) jack accepts universal TCP/ IP connection to Local Area Network, and via router to the Internet
Low Signal and Audio Loss
12VDC at 110mA (2.1mm x 5.5mm coaxial); inline switchmode power supply included. A low-noise linear supply is optionally available as required in certain circumstances.
An optional rack adapter mounts one, two or three INOmini format units in a standard 19-inch, 1U rack space.
Size and Weight
1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight