Inovonics 661 INOmini
INOmini 661 is the second generation Inovonics receiver for small off-air monitoring for DAB and DAB+ EBU specific digital radio transmissions.
The 661 provides high quality monitoring and provides dual audio signal with independently adjustable analog and AES digital audio outputs.
Important text metadata accompanying the transmission can be read in multiple menu levels on the front panel display. The large, easy-to-read LCD screen also shows signal quality metrics and audio levels.
The front panel and remote alarms indicate transmission problems, and the INOmini 661's compact size allows three units to be mounted in a 1U rack space.
- The INOmini 661 is a sensitive DSP (SDR) based receiver for EBU Band III DAB and DAB+ digital radio transmissions.
- The easy front panel configuration uses menu navigation with jogwheel.
- A large LCD display shows essential signal parameters, demodulated audio levels, alarm conditions and program metadata. Critical system menus are hidden.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing red front panel alarms and back panel "counts" indicate DAB loss, low signal and audio loss.
- All receiver setup parameters are kept in non-volatile memory.
- When released, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
DAB Band III, Mode 1 (174.928MHz - 239.200MHz); all EBUsanctioned frequency allocations (Blocks 5-12, A-D) plus block 13 A-F
75 ohm (BNC)
10dBμV for error-free reception
MPEG-1, Audio Layer 2 (MP2); HE-AAC (AAC+)
±0.25dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
Displayed signal parameters
FQ (FIC quality), RF (RSSI), SNR, CNR
Set label, component list and ID, service list and ID, dynamic label, PTY, sample rate, bit rate, gain mode, service mode, protection information, current CU and address, country, language, time and date
Programming audio outputs
Left and Right balanced analog outputs (XLR) are adjustable from -15dBu to +15dBu in 0.2dB steps.
The 44.1kHz AES Digital (XLR) output is adjustable from -30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.2dB steps.
The headphone jack (3.5mm TRS) has an adjustable listening level.
Red flashing alarm on front panel
DAB Loss: Fixed metrics determine the loss of digital radio reception.
Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are adjustable independently of the RF signal level display.
Audio Loss: The alarm threshold is adjustable between 0dB and -40dB, and the alarm delay interval is adjustable between OFF and 120 seconds.
Tallies" Alarm: The individual NPN open-collector transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logical polarity.
The mini-USB port on the front panel allows you to quickly load firmware updates at issuance.
12VDC to 335mA; a universal 90 - 240 VAC in-line switching power supply is included in the INOmini 661 receiver.
An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19" rack space. The 661 can also be easily attached to any surface with two small screws.
Dimensions and weight
4.6cm H x 14cm W x 14cm D
1.8kg shipping weight