Tascam SSR200 Solid State USB Rack USB Wave and MP3 Recorder
WAV & MP3 digital solid state recorder with Compact Flash, SD/SHC and USB memory. Parallel and RS-232C serial control, balanced and unbalanced I/O, and coaxial digital I/O. Supports RC-20 remote control for direct playback of up to 20 tracks of flash start.
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
The SS-R200 is a solid state rack-mount recorder ideal for replacing cassette, CD or Minidisc recorders. The SS-R200 records to SD, CF, or USB memory in WAV or MP3 format for long lasting recordings. Solid-state technology allows you to store hours of recordings on reliable and inexpensive media and quickly transfer them to a PC for editing, archiving or web publishing. It is equipped with unbalanced inputs, SPDIF digital input and output with sample rate conversion, RS-232 serial and parallel port. A cable controller or computer keyboard can be used for file renaming and remote control. Standard functions such as pitch control, auto cue and many other functions are also available.
- Records on any available media (CF, SD/SDHC, USB memory)
- Compact 1U rack 19" design
- Up to 20 flash start tracks with RC-20 and RC-SS20 remote control device (not included)
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name editing, transport control, edit and flash start
- Multiple playback modes such as continuous, single, scheduled and random
- Playback speed control without changing pitch
- I/O serial port D-sub 9-pin RS-232C serial port and parallel port D-sub 25-pin parallel port
- RCA I/O unbalanced, XLR balanced
- S/PDIF or AES/EBU coaxial digital I/O
- Fader start/stop function
- EOM function
- Compatible media: USB (512MB 64GB), SD (512MB 2GB), SDHC (4/32GB), CF (512MB 64GB, Type I)
- Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 301mm
- Weight: 3.40kg