4-TRACK 24-BIT/96KHZ HANDHELD DIGITAL RECORDER
First-class digital recordings with X/Y condenser microphones on the same axis so that they are equidistant from the sound source. You can choose a 90° (standard) or 120° (wide) recording pattern for richer recordings. Files up to 24-bit/96-kHz linear PCM WAV for higher audio resolution than CD. Or, when you want maximum recording time with smaller files, you can choose a multitude of MP3 formats to produce smaller files suitable for web or email. The Zoom H4n uses compact SD or high capacity SDHC memory cards up to 32GB.
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Digital audio recorder - Zoom H4nSP, portable mp3/wav recorder, up to 24 bit/96kHz, records in . wav, mp3 and BWF format, integrated thomann stereo microphone (90/120º switchable), 2x XLR microphone inputs with +24V and +48V phantom power (can be used simultaneously with the integrated microphone), integrated effects, guitar amplifier simulation, phrase trainer, tuner, USB connection, LCD display, supports SD or SDHC cards up to 32GB, limiter, integrated thomann speaker. Includes protective case. optional accessory (not included): Zoom remote control RC04 (order no. 226592), suitable windjammer (order no. 233103), Zoom power supply AD-14e - 5V DC 1A (order no. 229745).
The Zoom H4n is now available in a new SP (Simple Packaging) packaging with the recorder only, but with the same features as always. The new high quality, digitally controlled preamplifier provides precise audio, the effect will be that of a recording in a first class studio. This new preamplifier allows you to make adjustments to the recording level on the fly. Of course, an automatic level adjustment function is also available to quickly optimize the level if the situation requires it. With its low-cut filter, the H4n effectively reduces unwanted background noise such as wind or air conditioning. A series of compressors and limiters help to optimize the dynamic range while avoiding distortion. For situations where maximized continuous recording operation is required, you can select the Stamina mode which doubles battery life and allows you to record continuously for about 11 hours in 16-bit/44.1 kHz linear PCM format. The H4n is the only portable recorder that features XLR/Phone connectors with phantom power. With its Hi-Z inputs, you can record guitars or other line sources as a mixing console. The H4n is the only portable recorder that allows you to record on 4 channels using external microphones and its built-in microphones simultaneously.
- Integrated Stereo X/Y microphones
- 90° or 120° stereo recording pattern
- Combines external inputs and built-in microphones for true 4-track recording
- Phantom power to use any microphone
- Mid-side matrix decoder for additional miking possibilities
- Low-cut filter reduces handling noise and wind noise
- XLR/jack combo inputs allow you to connect XLR microphones
- 1/4" Line Sources and Instrument (HI-z)
- USB 2.0 port for high speed file transfer and use as audio interface
- High quality, digitally controlled microphone preamplifiers provide crisp sound with excellent dynamic range
- 24 bit/96kHz PCM Linear recording for high quality recordings
- Stereo mode - use the built-in stereo microphones in 90° or 120° configuration to get the right pickup for recording
- 4CH mode - uses on-board microphones and two external inputs. The perfect way to get a stereo recording of drums, a direct bass recording, and a recording of the miked guitar amplifier.
- MTR mode - records multiple tracks in multiple passes. You can overdub one or two tracks at a time
- Stamina mode - recordings up to 11 hours in 16-bit/44.1 kHz PCM format, using batteries only
- Large 1.9" LCD screen makes it easy to navigate and use
- Integrated speaker to control recordings
- 50 On-board studio effects, including guitar and bass amplifiers
- Tuner and metronome at hand
- Tripod and microphone stand mounting attachment
- Included Accessories: Case, 2 AA batteries, instruction manual, Steinberg Cubase LE and WaveLab LE download license
- Optional accessories: AD-14 AC power supply, wind filter, MA2 mic clip adapter, RC4 wired remote control, shoe mount HS-1